TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditionsbelow, carefully. It is your responsibility to make sure that your team is informed of these also. If you would like any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Where to find us: We are located at the end of St Mary Street (Castle end), opposite Cardiff Market (ish), on top of Costa Coffee on the corner of Quay Street. For Google Maps click here.
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- We offer live gaming experiences, so much like every other live event, once booked, all games are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- You shall not enter the site under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Escape Room Cardiff Ltd reserves all rights and power to refuse your entry to the site.
- All children age of between 13 and under must be accompanied at least by a guardian aged 18+.
- Strictly no mobile phones, cameras or recording equipment shall be allowed whatsoever inside the Escape Room Games save and except with the explicit permission of Escape Room Cardiff Ltd. If such recording activity is found, Escape Room Cardiff Ltd has the power and consent expressly granted by you to delete and remove such recordings.
- Escape Rooms Cardiff Ltd expects all visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
- You shall be responsible to wear the proper and sensible and suitable footwear and clothing.
- You have expressly agreed to participate to play Escape Room Cardiff Ltd. at your sole risk.
- Escape Rooms Cardiff can not and does not guarantee the reliability of the product.
- In any event Escape Rooms Cardiff shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings or personal property, either within the site or outside of site. Please make full use of the lockers in provided. All items left are done so at your own risk.
- Escape Room Cardiff Ltd recommends teams to 10 minutes before the game starts.
- Escape Rooms Cardiff Ltd will accommodate for lateness where possible but reserves the right to cancel the booking 20 minutes after the booking time slot.
- Food and drink may not be brought into the Game Rooms.
- Escape Rooms Cardiff Ltd is entitled to charge the guests for any damage which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
- You shall be solely responsible and accountable for your personal safety and state of health while you participate, play or access the Escape Room Games. Escape Rooms Cardiff Ltd. advises that the Escape Room Game may be hazardous or risky to you and you shall be duly informed and understand the underlying risk or hazard of the Escape Room Game and will ensure and guard against your own personal safety.
- While you are on the premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees having security responsibilities.
- Escape Rooms Cardiff Ltd does not tolerate any kind of harassment towards its employees and reserves the right to eject you from the premises without compensation.
- You undertake not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous objects into the premises including but not limited to any sharp object, explosive items, weapon or item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to others. In the event if such item or object is found, you give Escape Room Cardiff Ltd the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate any item or object and further decline or refuse your entry to the site.
- Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
- It is your sole responsibility to check that any games issued to you are accurate. You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the on-line booking system.
- If you wish to transfer your Game into someone else’s name, you must contact Escape Room Cardiff Limited by either email or telephone at least two hours before the start of the game. Escape Room Cardiff Limited may refuse this facility.
- Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is resold in breach of this condition, the booking will be null and void.
- Escape Rooms Cardiff Ltd may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email, phone or text, unless you state otherwise.
- The website https://www.escaperoomscardiff.co.uk is owned and operated by Escape Rooms Cardiff Limited. The company holds the right to amend or vary these Terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor of the Escape Room Website and should be read carefully before any use:(14a) Escape Room does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.(14b) The Escape Room website is for your personal and non-commercial use. (14c) You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the Escape Room UK’s website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.(14d) Escape Room Cardiff Limited will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information though Escape Room UK shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.(14e) Escape Room UK shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
- The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Escape Rooms Cardiff Limited. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Escape Rooms Cardiff Limited and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
For contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +44 (0) 2921 679 700 Mail: Escape Rooms Cardiff Limited, 119 St. Mary Street, Cardiff, CF10 1DY. Company No. 09720344. VAT No. 240 9271 19.